The works won the press award on science and technology in 2021
The Ministry of Science and Technology (Science and Technology) has just held a ceremony to award the Science and Technology Press Award in 2021.
The Science and Technology Journalism Award is held annually to honor authors with excellent journalism works on science and technology. This is the recognition of the Ministry of Science and Technology in honoring journalists who have made their best efforts to explore, discover and reflect on the results of S&T activities in the development of the country.
According to Minister of Science and Technology Huynh Thanh Dat, for many years, the science and technology industry has always received the attention and support of a team of reporters and editors at both central and local levels. This is a great source of encouragement for scientists. The head of science and technology industry acknowledged, praised and thanked the contributions of journalists, reporters, editors in charge of science and technology and authors who participated in the contest.
This year, the Organizing Committee has received nearly 500 works/groups of works by authors and groups of authors. According to the evaluation of the Voting Council, the works have relatively comprehensively reflected in all aspects of S&T activities, referring to urgent and popular issues of socio-economic life.
The press has focused on reflecting on a number of topical topics such as: Policy mechanisms on science and technology, the impact of the 4th industrial revolution on social life, digital transformation, intellectual artificial intelligence, start-up innovation, building mechanisms and policies,…
Press works contribute to honoring the science by persistent, silent, enthusiastic and creative activities to create many valuable products to serve people’s lives. Through the works, the role of science and technology is affirmed in participating in solving many practical problems.
Through 2 rounds of prequalification and final selection, 17 works and groups of works were approved and awarded by the Ministry of Science and Technology. In which, including 2 first prizes in the category of print and electronic newspapers. The authors/groups of authors who won the first prize received the Cup and Certificate of Merit from the Minister of Science and Technology and a prize of 25 million VND.
List of works that won the Science and Technology Journalism Award in 2021
* First prize
– Group of works: Technology start-up from boom to shape, People’s Daily Newspaper
– Group of works: Expectations of breakthrough in science and technology, innovation according to the resolution of the 13th National Congress, Government Electronic Newspaper
* The second prize
– Group of works: Soldiers in cyberspace, Weekend People’s Army Newspaper
– Group of works: QR Code technology in Vietnam, Dan Viet/Rural newspaper today
– Works: Genomes are not anonymous, Channel VTV1 – Vietnam Television
– Work: Removing bottlenecks, mobilizing resources for innovation, National Assembly Television of Vietnam
– Artwork: Lam Dong: Creating momentum for agriculture 4.0 from the Resolution of the 0.4 period, VOV1 News Channel – Voice of Vietnam
– Work: Application of Science and Technology in production – a new direction of Kien Giang farmers, Kien Giang Radio and Television Station
* The third prize
– Group of works: A correct view of the technology development model to create a growth spurt, Weekend Lao Dong Newspaper
– Work: The story of those who repair the damage to the fetus, Nhan Dan Online
– Works: Efficiency from the 3-house startup model, Binh Duong Radio and Television Station
– Work: Vietnam’s startup and innovation ecosystem towards the goal of reaching out to the world, Ho Chi Minh City People’s Voice Radio