Battery life is always a matter of concern for many people. So how to make the phone battery work best? Let’s see the answer in this article.
Charge Best new phone to buy
According to experts, since 2016, all phones on the market have used Li-ion batteries to replace old batteries. With this change, phone manufacturers no longer insist on new phones being charged for 8 hours as before.
Proper charging will help increase the life of your phone’s battery.
Manufacturer Sony advises users when buying a new phone, do not need to charge the battery for the first 3 times for 8 hours because that is “not really necessary and does not bring any effect”.
When you first buy the phone, you need to use up all the available battery until the battery indicator is low (usually below 20%), then charge the phone. Do not charge immediately upon purchase and do not let the battery drain to 0% the first time you use the device.
In the first 3 to 5 times of using the device, it is recommended to charge until the battery is 100% full, then wait another 5 minutes and unplug the charger from the outlet. After that, use it until the battery indicator is low, then continue to charge. At the end of the first 5 charges, users can comfortably use it. However, you should avoid charging the phone while using it, charging it overnight or letting the battery drain before charging because that will affect the life of the battery.
Tips to increase phone battery life
– To charge the battery properly, in the process of charging the phone, you should pay attention to avoid the situation of both charging and generating electricity, that is, while charging and using the phone.
– You should turn off unnecessary functions when not in use that drain the battery like Bluetooth. Also you should turn off ScreenSaver mode is the animation and running text. If your device has Standby function, use it to reduce energy consumption (when the subscriber is in standby mode).
– Besides, the screen brightness should be set to medium and the screen should be turned off after about 10 to 15 seconds of not using the device. Turn off applications running in the background such as games, applications and Wifi. You also need to keep the bell low and vibrate when not needed. In addition, you should leave the wifi activated mode manually, check the device and the network regularly, the weak network will emit stronger energy to re-detect the wave.
– It is recommended to use the original charger that came with the device to ensure the quality of the battery.
– Limit charging while using the phone to play games, surf the web, Facebook, watch YouTube,… This causes the phone to heat up and there have been cases where the phone exploded due to use while charging.
– You should not let the battery drain for a long time because it may lead to the battery no longer receiving a charge.
Above is the best way to charge the newly purchased phone battery to avoid battery bottles. If you stick to these things, you already know how to use and ensure your phone is working at its best.