Simple but delicious shrimp fried eggs
– 300 gr of white shrimp
– 4 eggs (at room temperature)
– Spices: Salt, sugar, white pepper, black pepper
– Sesame oil, butter
– Wash shrimp, gently bend the head about 45 degrees with your hands and then slowly pull out the back. To be sure, use a knife to split the shrimp’s back, taking out the part that is still entangled.
– After taking the thread and removing the head, you put 50g of cornstarch into the shrimp, gently massage it with your hands, then rinse with water to make the shrimp softer and cleaner. When you’re done washing, take out the shrimp and let it dry.
– When the shrimp is dry, marinate the shrimp with a little salt, pepper, and sesame oil.
– Next, you break 4 eggs into a bowl, beat well and then add 2 tablespoons of warm water, 1 teaspoon of sugar and a little salt and stir well.
– You heat about 1 tablespoon of butter in a pan and quickly stir shrimp until pink, then mix shrimp with egg mixture.
– Add 1 more tablespoon of butter to the pan. Pour in the egg mixture and let it sit until it starts to foam.
Turn off the heat and stir gently to make sure no eggs stick to the bottom of the pan. Continue stirring for about 10 to 15 seconds until the eggs are cooked. Sprinkle some green onions and ground pepper before serving.
Minh Hoa (th)
at Thuvienpc.com – Source: www.nguoiduatin.vn – Read the original article here