Pháp luật

Both died

On February 10, a leader of the People’s Committee of Tan Thanh Ward (Buon Ma Thuot City, Dak Lak Province) confirmed that two people in the gasoline-fueled fire incident in the area had died.

According to him, the woman was brought home from Cho Ray Hospital in Ho Chi Minh City on the afternoon of February 9 and her relatives were holding a funeral. The man himself is also being taken care of at home in Tu An ward.

Before that, noon 1-2, Mr. P.D.PP (42 years old) went to his ex-wife’s house, Ms. H. (39 years old, lived in Tan Thanh ward). When he went, Mr. P. brought a can of gasoline about 5 liters.

Arriving there, seeing Ms. H. standing in front of the house, Mr. P. exchanged words and poured gasoline on his ex-wife and lit it on fire. Immediately, the fire spread rapidly, spreading to Mr. P’s body.

Despite being put out by people and taken to the Central Highlands General Hospital for emergency treatment, due to their severe injuries, both were urgently transferred to Cho Ray Hospital in Ho Chi Minh City. After nearly 10 days of active treatment, both died.

You are reading the article Both died
at – Source: – Read the original article here

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Back to top button